Content of the material
- WHY UPVOTE YOUR OWN REDDIT POSTS?
- Build Post and Comment Karma
- Things to keep in mind when you’re marketing your OnlyFans on Reddit.
- How to Promote OnlyFans On Reddit (the real working way)
- Use these sites to find the top / most popular NSFW subreddits.
- Reddit Marketing is All About Knowing How to Optimize Your Posts
- Sample Packing List
- Site Customization
- How should I tag my post?
- What bag should I get?
- What size bag should I get?
- Why should I onebag?
- Is onebagging expensive?
- What does “don’t pack your fears” mean?
- What about cold weather?
WHY UPVOTE YOUR OWN REDDIT POSTS?
It’s really to get the crowd moving… After the first row moves and the rest will follow. Having a popular post will get you into Rising or Top Posts where you’ll receive much more traffic. With comments it’s pretty much the same thing, upvoting your own comments or questions in the comments to get them more attention. The cream rises to the top in comments. You need a number of accounts to get the process going, but depending on the size of the group you’re marketing in, you might not need too many accounts to get started. Let’s dive a little deeper and start talking about the types of accounts you need to create to be successful with Reddit.
I want to walk you through the process of creating an account and making your first post on Reddit. Even if you already have an account I suggest that you take the time to read about the process because account creation is an essential part of marketing on Reddit. We’re jumping right into things here, if it seems intimidating at first don’t worry, you don’t have to understand right away. Learning unfamiliar things is always a challenge but I assure you this is worth your time and effort.
Build Post and Comment Karma
You’ll need 50-100 Karma to get posting privileges in most groups. Many will require an account age of at least 5 days some may even require 30 or more with additional requirements. There is no clear cut answer to how much Karma you should build and for obvious reasons you want your Karma on each of your accounts to vary. I have accounts that are years old with thousands of karma and others with only a few hundred that I created just the other day. I’m always making new accounts because with Reddit there’s nothing better than owning seasoned accounts with a lot of Karma which means you’ll always want to be making new accounts and growing them. For upvoting and marketing I purchase accounts through my private provider. Keep reading until the end and I’ll tell you how you can purchase high quality, high karma Reddit accounts.
Things to keep in mind when you’re marketing your OnlyFans on Reddit
- Don’t start posting immediately after you create your Account.
- Don’t be a spammer. How you carry yourself is important on Reddit.
- Join subreddits and learn the culture of the subreddits before posting.
- If you join Reddit to spam you’re not going to last long.
- If you join subreddits and learn how they operate you’ll do much better.
- Take the time to learn about where you’re posting and post effectively.
- Use a laser targeted, highly effective approach vs shotgun approach.
- Sticking posts in the Hot or Top Posts results in getting more viewers.
- Posting to reddit is more than uploading photos, the title matters.
- The time you post matters, post when subreddits are most active.
Listen, I’ve been doing online marketing for 10 years so to me some of these things have become second nature. But, for new people I realize this can all be a bit overwhelming. The problem is, this stuff isn’t easy, so if you really want to be good at it you’ll have to focus, learn, and take this seriously like a job because marketing is a job. Just like your OnlyFans has given you an opportunity to earn an income, and grow a business, Reddit marketing can be extremely fruitful when done correctly.
Congratulations you made it this far, I’m about to start spilling some gems ?
How to Promote OnlyFans On Reddit (the real working way)
Most will tell you to follow someone with a similar body or in a similar niche and see where they post. That’s a good start. The problem is 99% of people promoting on reddit are doing it entirely wrong and many are risking losing their account or even worse being recognized and not being able to post in some of the best high traffic groups. I hear stories all of the time of people getting banned because they were using spammer tactics and I can’t help but not feel sorry for them. I’m going to tell you how to do better at Reddit marketing by finding the best / most active groups and posting times.
First, there is the Reddit search. Although, I must warn you, the OnlyFans subreddits are not the best place to find buyers. If it were this easy I probably wouldn’t even have to make this post. That said, it wont hurt to get your name out there on the OnlyFans subs and it’s a good way to get your feet wet and practice posting.
Use the search to find NSFW image posting groups based on various things that you associate with your account. For example there are a bunch based on body type such as petite, busty, bbw etc. There’s groups based on age and ethnicity; just about anything you can image. Take some time using the search to find a good group of communities to start posting to… Then learn what the posting rules are in each community before you begin posting your pics and videos there for promotion.
Use these sites to find the top / most popular NSFW subreddits
One of the biggest secrets they never tell you about Reddit is that the majority of Reddit traffic comes from the Hot Posts, and Top Posts, New Posts may never even be seen. Reddit is a community website where the posts with the most upvotes get the most views. Comments work the same way. With comments it’s a little easier to see how the voting system works because the top voted comment under a post will be at the top. Posts work similar to comments, but they have other factors like how timely they are, and how many upvotes they get at once which could move them into the Hot ? posts, Rising Posts ? and the Top Posts ⬆️, which is where most Reddit subscribers are viewing. To put it simply, having your post featured in these sections means way more people are likely to see it & discover your OnlyFans.
Watch the new posts tab on an OnlyFans subreddit that has over 50,000 subs and you’ll see new posts coming in every few minutes. These posts are quickly buried by even newer posts. The chances of seeing your post if it goes into New Posts and doesn’t get the upvotes to reach Hot Posts or Top Posts are pretty low. You might get a little traffic from recent visitors but the regular subscribers to the subreddit will likely never see your post because they only check Hot and Top Posts. Hot is usually the default tab and probably where the majority of Reddit traffic is really coming from. If you haven’t figured it out yet, getting into Hot and Top Posts needs to be part of your Reddit strategy. How do we get there? Let’s talk about it…
Reddit Marketing is All About Knowing How to Optimize Your Posts
I want to share the first tool I use that gives me an edge over most people casually posting to Reddit. I use a Reddit Post Scheduler that does two things. One, it evaluates a subreddit and tells you the optimal time to post to get the most viewers i.e. eyeballs on your post. Two, you can schedule your posts from multiple accounts to go out at the exact day and time you specify (be careful with this).
Posting without the reddit post scheduler tool puts you at a huge advantage. You can try it for free but keep in mind the trial will be limited to only one post a week (which will be enough to try it out and see how it works). You’ll also be able to evaluate an unlimited number of subreddits to determine the optimal posting times with the trial level membership. So there’s really no reason not to sign up and learn the best posting times. Oh and one last thing this tool provides is the ability to make posts from multiple accounts. If you run multiple accounts like I do that’s a great resource. Now the only thing I need to login to my other accounts for is upvoting.
Finally, when it comes to posting from your accounts you’ll want to register each of your Reddit accounts with the Reddit post scheduler that way you can schedule posts for the appropriate subreddits from the proper accounts that you intend to post from. To link an account simply log into it, then login to the Reddit post scheduler and click the button at the top to Link a New Account. After you have an account for 30+ days and have 50+ karma you can create your own subreddits. If you think you’re the best person to run r/BBWCosplay for example, then go ahead and create it and and get moving! Being a moderator of a subreddit is a good way to get a lot of notoriety and visitors to your profile on Reddit. Managing subreddits can be a good way to build a following by being a leader in your niche. The more you invest the more you get out of it.
Accounts with greater Karma are given more respect on Reddit. Also, accounts with more Karma are trusted more by the manipulation engine. For this reason I tend to buy accounts with 1,000+ karma and use established accounts instead of trying to build up karma on my own. Login with your Reddit account and comment anything below and I’ll send you the details for contacting my account provider who sells high quality, high karma reddit accounts through Crypto and PayPal.
Sample Packing List
Below is a sample packing list that can be adapted for many situations by adding or subtracting clothes as needed. What you bring depends heavily on the climate of where you are going to be onebagging. Remember that you can very likely onebag with things you already own and you don’t need to buy anything special to start onebagging!
- 1 bag: any bag that fits what you will bring and works for you!
- 3-5 underwear: quick drying synthetic is best for hand washing
- 3 socks: quick drying synthetic or lightweight wool are best for hand washing
- 1-2 bra: one bra can be the top of a two piece swimsuit
- 3-5 shirts and t-shirts: as casual/formal as you need, anti-wrinkle and quick drying if possible
- 1-2 pairs of pants: one casual and one formal or just one versatile pair
- 1 pair of shorts: quick drying shorts can also double as swim trunks
- 1-2 shoes: one versatile and comfortable pair or one closed toe pair and one pair of sandals
- 1 midlayer: a sweater, lightweight fleece, or a puffy down jacket
- 1 jacket: as casual/formal as you need, a rain shell (if needed) should be as packable as possible
- 1 small toiletry kit: travel toothbrush/toothpaste, deodorant, small sunscreen, small soap, small first aid kit
- 1 electronics kit: phone, charger, earbuds, universal adapter, small power bank
- 1 everyday carry: wallet, passport, versatile watch, pen, keys, etc.
Cookies and similar technologies are used to improve your experience, to do things like:
- remember your login, general, and regional preferences
- personalize content, search, recommendations, and offers
Without these technologies, things like personalized recommendations, your account preferences, or localisation may not work correctly. Find out more in our Cookies & Similar Technologies Policy.
How should I tag my post?
- AMA: If you are having a moderator-approved Ask Me Anything
- Gear: If you are discussing new gear, posting about a sale, or reviewing an item
- Lifestyle: If you are sharing a post related to onebagging 24/7
- Packing List: If you are sharing a pre-trip packing list or a post-trip trip report
- Buy/Sell/Trade: If you are posting a moderator-approved B/S/T post, all others should go in the monthly B/S/T thread
- Discussion/Question: If you are posing an open-ended question intended to spark a discussion
- Recommendation/Help: If you are looking for advice pertaining to your specific situation or specific gear needs
What bag should I get?
That is a decision only you can make, however you can ask for recommendations to choose from
What size bag should I get?
There are two main camps for how to decide on a bag size: buy a bag and tailor your packing list to fit into it or box up your finalized packing list and measure L x W x H of it all and look for a bag with similar dimensions
Why should I onebag?
- Peace of mind – a smaller bag means you can keep your eye on it everywhere, no worries about lost luggage on planes or stolen luggage on buses
- You don’t have to lug a huge bag or suitcase around an airport or city, once you get to your destination you can jump right in without stopping to drop off your bags!
- Wearing similar things everyday really only matters to you. No one cares if they see you in the same shirt, if they even notice!
- It's cheaper! No need to pay to check a bag
Is onebagging expensive?
Like anything, it can be, but it doesn't have to be. Use the things you already own. Use the bag you have stashed away. Use synthetics. And most importantly take only what you need. Not all the stuff you “want”.
What does “don’t pack your fears” mean?
It’s not necessary to pack for every possible eventuality. Accept that people live where you are going, and most things you need will be available. Don’t be afraid of the unknown, and embrace some inconvenience and uncertainty. Pack what you need, not what you think you might need in unlikely events. Everything you carry is down to personal choice. What works for you may not work for others. That goes for fears too — what you choose to bring “just-in-case” is different to what others may choose. Based on where you will be, do you really need anything beyond a few basic medications? Do you really need more than 1-2 pairs of trousers / pants? Are you willing to weigh the trade-offs between 2-3 t-shirts vs 5-6?
What about cold weather?
Layering is key. Many lightweight layers can easily get you down to freezing. A thin fleece and a lightweight down jacket can be combined with your normal base layer and mid-layer. So perhaps a t-shirt, and a shirt, blouse, or thin sweater, then a fleece, and if it’s really cold a down jacket. Add to that a lightweight waterproof outer layer, and you’ll easily get down to freezing with relative comfort.