Content of the material
Step-by-Step Procedure of How You Can Turn Avast Email Signature Off!
- Step 1: To disable ‘Avast Email Signature,’ you need to open your Avast UI and for that, start by clicking right on the installed ‘Avast Antivirus Software Icon’ in your system tray.
- Step 2: Then, select the ‘Open Avast User Interface’ option from the available contextual menu.
- Step 3: Once it’s open, click on the ‘Gear-like Menu Icon’ which is there at the top right corner of the ‘Main User Interface of Avast Antivirus’ screen.
- Step 4: From the menu, select the option of ‘Settings’ to simply navigate onto the Avast’s settings page.
- Step 5: On the settings page, click on ‘Protection’ option and in continuation, click on ‘Core Shields’ tab.
- Step 6: Under the same, scroll down to ‘Configure Shield Settings’ to click the tab of ‘Mail Shield.’
- Step 7: There, all you have to do is un-tick the box next to the option of “Add a signature to the end of sent emails.”
- Step 8: Now, simply restart your browser or sign-out and sign-in to your email account to ensure that finally you’ve stopped Avast from by-default adding its signature at the end of your outgoing emails.
Moreover, if the steps mentioned above didn’t help you to turn off Avast Email Signature then, luckily there’s also an alternative way of doing it. So, without wasting time, let’s have all your attention here and learn about the steps of the same:
Finding the solution of avast email signature
Engaged in finding a solution to the problem. Immediately I got into the Avast Antivirus settings, found a section on email protection there and saw the included option: “Insert note into a” clean “message (outgoing) ”
Previously, in all versions of Avast, this option was always disabled by default, so I did not notice such a signature in emails.
Well, I think here is the solution found in a minute! And FIG! I removed the check mark from this option, saved the settings, and immediately ran to check the result. To myself, from my mailbox, Gmail sent a test letter, and again, I see Avast’s signature before my personal signature.
Well your mother, I think, what’s wrong again? Returning to the settings Avast, and there is a tick in place. I try again, yet the same story. I remove this tick, save the settings, and she still in place, infection, gets up!
And then I seem to be in a stupor … I don’t know what to do. It was thought then that Avast is now for everyone who uses the free version, will forcibly include this option without the ability to turn off to advertise their product.
But on the other hand, I think, and if everything is as I believe, then why did this option not be removed from the settings at all, what is it doing there ?!
And since I didn’t have any options in my head, I went to Google in the old manner, to see if it’s not just me that I was worried about Avast’s signature in the messages and what solution there is or is it a glitch.
How to Turn off Avast Email Signature?
The following steps show you how to get rid of Avast email signature:
1. Open Avast.
2. Click the Menu icon (on the top-right side of the software interface).
3. A menu will appear from the right side. Then, you need to click Settings to continue.
4. On the next interface, you need to go to Protection > Core Shields.
5. Scroll down to the Configure shield settings section and switch to Mail Shield.
6. Find the Add a signature to the end of sent emails It is selected by default. You need to uncheck it.
7. Click Close to close the current interface.
8. Close Avast.
9. Restart your web browser.
10. Go to your email box. Then, sign out and re-sign into your email account. You can write an email and check whether the Avast email signature is removed successfully.
This is the easy method to turn off Avast Email Signature from your email box.
That’s it! these are the steps to successfully remove Avast antivirus Signature from your Email. If you have any questions or find it difficult to understand the mentioned steps then feel free to ask them in the comment section below.