Content of the material
for a changeFor the sake of contrast or variety; as something novel or different. It’s nice to see you here on time, for a change. I’m sick of Chinese food. Let’s try that new South African restaurant for a change.See also: change, forFarlex Dictionary of Idioms. © 2015 Farlex, Inc, all rights reserved.
Quotes About Change In Life
60. Change before you have to.― Jack Welch
61. If you don’t like change, you will like irrelevance even less.― General Eric Shinseki
62. “Do I contradict myself? Very well, then, I contradict myself; I am large — I contain multitudes.”― Walt Whitman
63. “Growing up happens when you start having things you look back on and wish you could change ― Clary Fray”― Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
64. “The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.”― Alan W. Watts
If you’re enjoying these quotes, read our collection of dance quotes to help you find the perfect words about movement.
65. You never change things by fighting the existing reality. To change something, build a new model that makes the existing model obsolete.― R. Buckminster Fuller
66. “We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers – but never blame yourself. It’s never your fault. But it’s always your fault, because if you wanted to change you’re the one who has got to change.”― Katharine Hepburn, Me: Stories of My Life
67. “Don’t confuse poor decision-making with destiny. Own your mistakes. It’s ok; we all make them. Learn from them so they can empower you!”― Steve Maraboli, Life, the Truth, and Being Free
68. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road…Unless you fail to make the turn.”― Helen Keller
69. “Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.”― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower
For additional reading, be sure to also check out these letting go quotes for finally moving on.
How do you carry out your work?
- Decision rights (who decides what, reporting lines)
- Distribution (centralized or decentralized)
- Location (which processes sit next to each other)
- Focus (customer or product)
Quotes About Change and Moving On
39. “Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.” -Leo Tolstoy
40. “Play to your strengths. If you aren’t great at something, do more of what you’re great at.” -Jason Lemkin
41. “You build on failure. You use it as a stepping stone. Close the door on the past. You don’t try to forget the mistakes, but you don’t dwell on it. You don’t let it have any of your energy, or any of your time, or any of your space.” -Johnny Cash
42.“Things change. And friends leave. Life doesn’t stop for anybody.” – Stephen Chobsky
43. “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.” -Harriet Tubman
44. “Times and conditions change so rapidly that we must keep our aim constantly focused on the future.” -Walt Disney
There’s a persistent failure to spot new developments and opportunities in the market; innovativeness has declined
Expose people to new aspects of their tasks and opportunities for collaboration
Be prepared to accept a constant state of mild disruption
Famous Quotes About Change
10. “Change is the law of life, and those who look only to the past and present are certain to miss the future” -John F. Kennedy
11. “The measure of intelligence is the ability to change” -Albert Einstein
12. “If you can’t fly, then run. If you can’t run, then walk. If you can’t walk, then crawl. But whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward” -Martin Luther King Jr.
13. “If I’d asked my customers what they wanted, they’d have said ‘Don’t change anything.’” -Henry Ford
14. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” -Barack Obama
15. “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” -Mother Teresa
16. “Change is inevitable. Growth is optional.” -John C. Maxwell
17. “In order to change the world, you have to get your head together first.” -Jimi Hendrix
18. “A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” -Margaret Mead
19. “How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
Inspirational Quotes About Change
20. “One child, one teacher, one pen, and one book can change the world” -Malala Yousafzai
21. “The greatest discovery of all time is that a person can change his future by merely changing his attitude” -Oprah Winfrey
22. “The price of doing the same old thing is far higher than the price of change.” —Bill Clinton
23. “Don’t let rejection create self-doubt. The founder of Starbucks was turned down by 217 of the 242 investors he initially spoke with.” -Elizabeth Galbut
24. “Things don’t have to change the world to be important” -Steve Jobs
25. “Every day the clock resets. Your wins don’t matter. Your failures don’t matter. Don’t stress on what was, fight for what could be. “ -Sean Higgins
26. “Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.” -John D. Rockefeller
27. “What’s dangerous is not to evolve.”-Jeff Bezos
28. “Change in all things is sweet.” -Aristotle
29 “Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed until it is faced.” -James Baldwin
30. “Miracles happen every day, change your perception of what a miracle is and you’ll see them all around you.” -Jon Bon Jovi
Did you enjoy these change quotes
Now that you are armed with all sorts of powerful advice and motivation to change, go out and ace it.
Be who you want to be, don’t question yourself or your abilities, and most of all, always believe in yourself and that you can be whoever you want to be.
Which of these change is good quotes was your favorite? What other change quote would you add to the list? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, don’t forget to share and inspire your friends and followers.